Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

I'm back online and very happy to be able to post Halloween pictures.  Here are my cuties:
Special thanks to Aunt Sherri, who always makes whatever the boys want even if it's a snowy owl (Elijah, this year) or a bat with red wings (Malachi, last year).  And I decided that our baby chickie needed to be a baby chickie for Halloween, so I made the hat to go with the body Sherri had made several years ago when Malachi was a duck.  I'm very happy with how that turned out.  Unfortuantely, the baby chickie is sick and will not be trick-or-treating.  In fact, she is sleeping right now at home with me, while Nathaniel and the boys are at the church's fall fest.  Later, they plan to trick-or-treat.  Poor chickie.  At least she's too young to realize that she's missing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment