Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Techincal Difficulties

So sorry, but I haven't been able to blog lately.  Our computer is messed up, and so I'm writing this on my husband's work computer.  He is working on ours, and hopefully, he will figure out what is wrong, but it doesn't look good right now! 
We had a great weekend camping with Nathaniel's family and friends.  The kids had a blast.  They had a taste of freedom: the boys were allowed to go around the circle we were on at camp by themselves.  Malachi nearly wore out the tires on his new bike, and Elijah can really fly on his scooter.  (He didn't have his bike there; maybe next year.) 
Halloween is fast approaching.  I hope I can have my computer working by then so I can post pictures of the kids in their awesome costumes!  (Aunt Sherri always comes through!)  And I must say, I am proud of how the baby chickie hat I made turned out. 
I hope to be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the pics. Aunt Sherri outdoes herself every year! :)

    ReplyDelete