Monday, November 5, 2012

Meet Max

This weekend we met my new nephew, Max.  The kids adored him, especially Malachi.  Malachi was particularly impressed that Max has dark hair and dark blue eyes, like Malachi did as a baby.  (In the face, Max looks nothing like Malachi, but I didn't point that out.)



 
It was fun having a newborn around.  It's been a long time since I've spent much time with a baby that tiny.  I hold babies every week in the nursery at church, but they are usually at least 4 or 5 months old.  (Note that I'm not complaining about holding older babies!)
 
The boys are excited to have no school tomorrow.  In Kentucky, it's a state law that there can be no school on election day.  Interesting.  It means I'll be taking all 3 kids with me to the polls, but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment