Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Consignment Sale

It's Consignment Sale week, so I've been plenty busy up at church getting the sale set up.  It officially starts tomorrow, and I'll be helping again on Friday, so I've been spending a lot of time at church.  I've also been finishing up the last of the adoption homestudy paperwork and adoption education (only 2 more classes next week!), so I haven't got much done around the house, but I've been busy!

Recently, Elijah went to a friend's birthday party.  He declared it was the best birthday ever, and it mainly entailed the boys running through the house with Nerf guns.  So, he has requested a similar party for his birthday, and we've agreed.  He's very excited about having his friends and lots of "battles" here.  I'm hoping the weather is nice so they can run outside!


No comments:

Post a Comment