Thursday, June 2, 2016

Book Review - Sea Rose Lane by Irene Hannon

Sea Rose Lane: A Hope Harbor Novel
I recently finished Sea Rose Lane by Irene Hannon, and I was very happy with this contemporary romance.  The main characters, BJ and Eric, were enjoyable and both had back story that was realistic.  I really enjoyed the secondary characters of Luis and Eleanor, and I liked the way they were woven into B.J. and Eric's story.  Those characters' stories added a depth and diversity to the story.  This is an easy-reading romance, but that is not a criticism.  It was fun to read and a welcome story that I knew would have a positive ending.  This is the second in a series, but I didn't even realize that until after I read it and saw the advertisements for the first in the series, so I can confidently say that it is a stand-alone novel.  

I received this book from the publisher, Revell, for the purpose of writing a review, but all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for reviewing Sea Rose Lane, Angel. So glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete