Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Book Review - Another Day, Another Dali by Sandra Orchard

  I stayed up way too late finishing this book.  I didn't want to put it down, which is always the sign of an excellent book.  Author Sandra Orchard has created another action-packed and fun romp with FBI agent Serena Jones.  I love Serena's character, and the slowly revealed details from her family life give many of the characters added depth.  Tanner and Nate are both back and given prominent roles in this book.  Aunt Martha remains a funny and enigmatic character.  There is plenty of action in the story.  The humor throughout the book makes it a treat.  I love Serena's stream-of-conscious narrating.  This could be read as a stand-alone novel, but I recommend reading the first one prior to this one, just because the series is so good.   I can't wait to read more from this series.  I highly recommend this book.

I received a copy from the publisher, Revell, for the purpose of writing a review, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment