Thursday, June 15, 2017

Book Review - Under a Summer Sky by Melody Carlson



Under a Summer Sky by Melody Carlson is the kind of book you take on vacation, when you want something to read but don't want to have to think too much.  The story line is predictable, but the main characters are pleasant and the author is good at descriptive writing.  I enjoyed "touring" Savannah, and it was easy to picture the city.  Many things in the novel are a bit too-good-to-be-true.  It's an easy read, and you know it will have a happy ending, even if it seemed to tie everything up a bit abruptly.  This contemporary romance is part of a series, but I didn't read the previous books and did not feel that I needed to do so.  

I received this book from the publisher for the purpose of writing a review, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment