Friday, February 8, 2019

Book Review - Never Let Go by Elizabeth Goddard

Never Let Go
Never Let Go by Elizabeth Goddard is an action-packed romantic suspense novel set in the present day.  Kuddos to the author on making her main female character a forensic genealogist, which is a different twist to these types of novels.  I enjoyed that aspect very much.  I also liked the main characters, and felt that the relationship between Willow and her grandfather was particularly well done and a realistic portrayal of a granddaughter grieving for her grandfather and mentor.  Some of the romantic elements of the story seemed a bit repetitive, but it was a solid read, and I enjoyed it.  There were plenty of twists to keep the reader interested.  This is the first in a series of novels, but it is a stand-alone story. 

I received this book from the publisher, Revell, for the purpose of writing a review, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment