Monday, July 8, 2019

Book Review - Yours Truly, Thomas by Rachel Fordham


This is a sweet story.  I enjoyed the main characters very much.  As I enjoy books with letters, this was right up my alley, but the letters are judiciously spaced in the book so those that don't prefer this style can still enjoy the story.  This is an historical romance, with a bit of mystery involved.  It was easy reading, but I did find that the characters had substance and would stick with me, even though the story was predictable.  I was fascinated to discover that there was once a Dead Letter Office, and I love that the author used that as a basis for this book.  This is billed as Christian fiction, and while it is a very clean romance and does mention God, I didn't feel that it was overtly religious in content.  This made for good light summer reading, and I did enjoy it. 

I received this book from the publisher, Revell, for the purpose of writing a review, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment