Wednesday, March 11, 2020

More dirt works

So, I ended up doing some more shoveling Monday afternoon, to add another row of dirt:
It's intentionally smaller, but I think it will be a good defining line for the cottage garden, and I hope it will get some good sun for more plants.

I still have to finish the path.  (Don't worry; it actually will lead somewhere, but I'm not showing that until it's done.)


Also, my sunroom greenhouse is really coming alive.  I've got lots of vegetables and flowers started.  

That is the almond tree to the right.  It seems really healthy.
I have plans to plant more seedlings, but not quite yet.  It's still too early for some starts.  Overall, though, the gardening plans are going well.  Now I just have to keep the chickens contained...

No comments:

Post a Comment