Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Projects and Birthdays during Coronavirus Quarantine

So, we had 2 birthdays recently.  Lydia is now 11, and Elijah is 17!  

It's hard to believe.  They really do grow so fast.  


I'm so happy the kids I and planted lots of bulbs last fall, because our yard looks lovely right now.  A few tulips have joined the daffodils in blooming in this pyramid.  There are also violets everywhere in the grass now.

The "stained glass" project is done!  It was mostly completed by Lydia, with a little help from me and Gyunay.


Also in the sunroom, the plants are growing like crazy.

And last night, Elijah, Malachi, and I completed this 3D puzzle of Diagon Alley from Harry Potter.  They've done 3D puzzles before a couple of times, but I never had.  It was nice to have a project with my big boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment