Thursday, March 26, 2020

Projects

Lydia had a really hard day yesterday, so I decided that she needed a project to cheer her up.
I used painter's tape to tape off one whole pane in the sunroom, and she and Gyunay have been painting it like stained glass:

It will take a few days, but I will post a picture when it's done.  

Today, I found Gyunay on Malachi's lap as Malachi was doing his coding homework.  I asked, "Gyunay, are you bothering Malachi?" but Malachi was quick to answer "No!".

I'm glad they are getting along so well.  Gyunay also talked Elijah into sitting in the rocker with him for quite some time.  

And I did a little project today, too:

I made my second batch of homemade crockpot soap.  This one uses lard and coconut oil for the fats.  I'm curious to see how it turns out, since last time I used coconut oil and olive oil.  I've got so much lard, though, that it seems a no-brainer to try it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment