Sunday, March 6, 2022

Book Review - Malicious Intent by Lynn H. Blackburn

 



I really enjoyed this one!  I've read some of Blackburn's books before, and this one did not disappoint.  Malicious Intent has plenty of suspense and a fast-moving plot line.  There is a lot of action.  Main characters Gil and Ivy are both well-drawn, and I enjoyed the slow revealing of their backstory as well as their relationship's development in the present.  Readers of Lynn Blackburn's other novels will recognize some characters from previous books, but this is a stand-alone novel.  It was easy to become enveloped in the world Blackburn created, and I finished this book quickly because I didn't want to put it down.  It's a well-written suspense story with a sweet romance included. 


I received a copy of this book from the publisher, Revell, for the purpose of writing a review, but all opinions are my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment