Sunday, March 20, 2022

Daffodils and Spring Dreams

 

Pilot and his lovely date enjoyed prom last night very much.  

And it's been feeling very spring-like lately.  I know it will freeze again, but we have really been enjoying the weather, and it has gotten me moving in the gardens and sunroom.  I chitted potatoes:

And then I planted 6 of them.  I do love home-grown potatoes. 
Below is one of the plum trees I grew from seed last year.   I've planted a couple in the yard, but I still have 2 in pots in the sunroom.
I have several cabbages.  I've transplanted a couple outside, but most are still enjoying the sunroom, too:

And the daffodils are blooming all around the yards.  

I've been planting more seeds inside and preparing garden beds outside, as well as spreading the mound of tree chips we got.  There are plenty of tasks to keep me busy outside, and I really enjoy that!

No comments:

Post a Comment