Monday, March 7, 2022

Book Review - Until Leaves Fall in Paris by Sarah Sundin




 I loved Until Leaves Fall in Paris by Sarah Sundin.  I've read extensively about WWII in both non-fiction and fiction, but this is the first novel I've read set in Paris.  The author did an excellent job of transporting me to WWII France.  The main characters are both engaging and interesting, and both Paul and Lucie grow and develop throughout the story.  The historical details are good, the faith undertones are well done, and the whole story is well-crafted.  There is depth to this story, and many facets of living (and resisting) under Nazi influence are explored.  There is plenty of suspense, romance, and emotion in this one!  Be sure to set aside time for this book; you won't want to put it down.  Although it is the second book in a collection, it is a stand-alone novel.  (Now I have to get the first one!)  I highly recommend this book.


I received a copy of the book from the publisher, Revell, for the purpose of writing a review, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment