Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Seedlings

 I've been starting seedlings in the sunroom.

I've got many already sprouting.  I've started lots of flowers, plus peppers, tomatoes, kale, tomatillos, lettuce, and choy.  I plan to start more soon. 


Nathaniel's parents stopped by on their way home from Florida, and we celebrated the March birthdays with a brownie ice cream cake.   Also, Lydia played the violin for Grandma:



Malachi played the bass, too, but I didn't get a picture of him.  He's been performing quite a bit lately, and he got 2 distinguished ratings at his judging thing last Saturday.  One was a group piece, but the other was his solo.  He also played well in a duet.  (I couldn't watch these, as they only performed for the judges, no audience.)  He did have a mini-performance last night, though, that I got to see. 

The cats hate when my in-laws bring their dog, and Panther was quite insistent for attention:

He doesn't usually try to climb people, but he wouldn't leave Malachi alone as he was taking water to the chickens!  The cats were very happy when our guests left. 


No comments:

Post a Comment