Friday, September 21, 2012

Updates

Well, I think (knock on wood quick) we are all healthy now, and just in time.  We have friends and their 5 kids coming to visit tonight.  We're all pretty excited about that.  So our weekend will be a whirlwind of activity, but the good kind.

My sister made me this amazing cross for my birthday.  Doesn't it look perfect on my orange kitchen wall?
I absolutely love it!

In hardwood flooring news, we have the living room done (but not the trim).  We plan to finish the little bit of dining room area in the kitchen tonight before our guests come.  Luckily, there's not much left to do there, and they aren't going to get here until late, so we should be able to get the power tools all put away.  Let me rephrase that: we will get the power tools all put away.  And we'll move the kitchen table back to its spot, which will give us back our living room.  I'll post some pictures when it's all in order, or at least as "in order" as anything ever is around here.  :)



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you like the cross...looks a little crooked on the bottom-sorry! I can't wait to see the floors. Mom and Dad were both really impressed! Have fun with your friends this weekend. Love you!

    ReplyDelete