Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Outside

...in February!   I actually got some yard work done today.  It's around 50 degrees, and unlike yesterday, it's not windy, so we spent quite a bit of time outside today.  I mulched the raspberries:



It doesn't look like much, but those little canes you see sticking up are the raspberry plants.  I hope to have more than a few raspberries this year, since about 4 of the plants are established now, and there is one smaller one, too.  

I also got a shot of the 3 chickens, with Puff the rooster out front and the hens behind him.

All in all, it was great to have a day to work in the yard in February.  The kids are still outside playing.  I had to come in to get dinner in the oven, and so decided to post while I monitor that.  It's supposed to rain tomorrow, so we'll have to soak up the good weather while we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment