Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Haircuts

I forgot to mention that we cut the boys' hair a few days ago.   Malachi's in particular was getting way out of control.  It looks really different now!  I always notice his eyes more when his hair is shorter.  They seem huge and more expressive.


Unfortunately, they were not really into posing for the camera, so this was the best shot I could get.  
Lydia, of course, is nearly always willing to pose for the camera.  This is one I took before her church Christmas program.


She'll be dolled up again today for her school Christmas program.  Lots of fun, and she has plenty of beautiful Christmas dresses.  We get lots of hand-me-downs from my nieces, plus my mother-in-law picked up a dress on clearance last year, so I think she's got 3 really Christmas dresses and another two that certainly could work as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment