Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Back from Christmas

We're back home and trying to dig ourselves out of the piles of laundry and presents.  It was great to visit family for Christmas.  Now we've got some projects to tackle at home.

The chickens faired pretty well while we were gone, but they were eager to get out of the coop.  They are currently ranging all over the yard.  All 16 are still accounted for, and they are still laying around a dozen eggs a day.  One day last week before we left, all 15 hens laid an egg, so I know all of them are currently laying.

Here are a few pictures from Christmas:

Aww... the kids at my parents' for Christmas.

At Mamaw's later that day.  I should have had Elijah tuck in his shirt before the picture!


This is the stained glass window I made for my sister-in-law.  Nathaniel made the frame.  She's thinking of hanging it as a diamond, where the middle will look more like a cross.  I made it so you could pick which way to hang it.

And lastly, some really cheesy smiles at Aunt Sherri's house.  

No comments:

Post a Comment