Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Book Review - The Raven by Mike Nappa


I loved this book.  It is action-packed, and full of characters that continue to intrigue.  This is the second book in the series, and I read the first, Annabel Lee, but I think this one is a stand-alone novel.  I do advise reading Annabel Lee first, just because it's so good also.  Main characters Trudi Coffey and Samuel Hill are back, and the new character, The Raven, is a welcome addition.  I really enjoyed this character.  He was well-developed, and I enjoyed learning more about him as the story progressed.  Both his story and Mama Bliss's story unfolded throughout the book to great effect.  The lines between "bad guys" and "good guys" are often blurred.  This book is suspenseful, and I didn't want to put it down at any point.  I highly recommend this book, and I can't wait for the next one in the Coffey & Hill series.

I received this book from the publisher, Revell, for the purpose of writing a review, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment