Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Book Review - Almost Home by Valerie Fraser Luesse

Almost Home: A Novel by [Luesse, Valerie Fraser] I really enjoyed this book.  Set in Alabama during WWII, Almost Home by Valerie Fraser Luesse has themes of forgiveness and strong characters.  I especially enjoyed Anna, Daisy, and Reed, which were well-drawn characters with plenty of depth and growth throughout the novel.  The mystery added some fun to the plot, but mostly, this is a story of true friendship.  I enjoyed the humor throughout the book, and the variety in the cast of characters.  I felt that the varied character stories wove together beautifully.  I highly recommend this book.

I received a copy of the book from the publisher, Revell, in exchange for writing an honest review, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment