Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Good Day's Work

We had several projects yesterday.  The kids painted the chicken coop:





Lydia only lasted about 2 minutes, but the boys painted the whole thing.  It was great to see them work together.  I should have taken an "after" picture of the boys.  Malachi especially was covered in paint.  He even had a huge smear in the middle of his face where he had used his paint-covered hand to swat at a bug.  
I was busy, too.  I found some great knit fabric, and I made the boys each a pair of pajamas:


They love them!  I made them too big on purpose.  They like their pajamas a little big, and I want them to fit for next summer.  Malachi's have 3/4 length sleeves because he's always so cold.  (And one shorts leg is not longer than the other - I'm not sure how he had them looking that way!)

Lydia had to have a picture, too:
You see that sly smirk?  Yeah, I get that a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment