Thursday, July 5, 2012

Back Online

I'm b-a-a-a-a-c-k!  We finished the floors in the library yesterday morning, so now my computer is back up and running.  Check these out:
I had never noticed before how close the red paint inside the bookshelf matches the  paint on the walls.  Usually books block that view!

I need to fix the broken hutch door.

Obviously, I haven't put all the books back yet, but that was about all I had the time and energy for yesterday.  Besides flooring, we also spent a couple of hours in the neighbors' pool visiting and swimming.  I did take the kids to the fireworks last night, which was an awesome show.  It's the first time we've been to the fireworks here, since we're often out of town over the fourth of July.  It was also the first time Lydia has been to see a fireworks show other than just driveway fountains, and it was so cute to listen to her exclaim "That's my favorite!" after almost every one.  One of Elijah's friends was there, and he played with him the whole time, so that was great.  Malachi and Lydia had fun playing in the grass until it was show time.

No comments:

Post a Comment