Sunday, October 23, 2016

Book Review - Tangled Webs by Irene Hannon

This contemporary novel is the third in the author's Men of Valor series, but it is a stand-alone novel.  I loved Finn's character, and I felt that he was well-developed, and the chemistry between him and Dana was well-written.  I liked Dana's character, but I did feel that there was a bit more distance between the reader and her, whereas Finn seemed more tangible.   This story is indeed full of tangled webs, as Dana and Finn try to discover who is behind the vandalism on her property, and Police Chief Roger wrestles with his personal issues and a swerve from his entire life's values system.  This story is a bit different from the typical suspense novel in that the reader knows who the "bad guy" is long before the characters do, but I liked the added dimensions it gave to the story.  Overall, this is a very good romantic suspense story, and I do recommend it.  I've read and enjoyed several books by this author.

I received this book from the publisher for the purpose of writing a review, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment