Sunday, October 30, 2016

Book Review - Wild Montana Skies by Susan May Warren


When I received this book, I didn't expect the depth that the author provided.  I thought it might be a more "fluffy" romance novel, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was actually very layered.  Ben and Kacey have both tried - and failed - to get over their teenage relationship.  Now they are thrown back together again in an exciting environment on the Search and Rescue helicopter team.  They have both been pretty lost for a very long time, and both need to find a way to forgive the other and work on their relationships with God.  There were many secondary characters that added some detail and depth to the story.  I did feel that the Judge's role in Ben and Kacey's past and present was glossed over a bit too nicely.  The action in the book kept the reader interested.  I felt that the action was well-paced, and the main characters unfolded nicely throughout the book.  Overall, I really enjoyed this book, and I recommend it.

I received this book from the publisher, Revell, for the purpose of writing a review, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment