Monday, April 10, 2017

Book Review - Pursued by Lisa Harris



Pursued is the third book in the Nikki Boyd series by Lisa Harris.  I've read and enjoyed all of them.  In this book, the danger to Nikki starts with a plane crash and continues in rapid succession as Nikki tries to solve her case and deal with personal issues.  I really enjoy this series.  The suspense and action keep the reader intrigued, and I also like the characters very much.  There were several surprises in this book, and I won't give any away here, but the pace is pretty relentless.  So maybe start this book when you've got lots of time to read!
I like the way Harris catches up readers with info from previous books without being overly repetitive.  I do feel that the book could be read as a stand-alone, but it is much more enjoyable if you read the series in order.  I highly recommend this book, and I look forward to reading the next Nikki Boyd novel.  Like all good books, when I finished it, I wished for more.
I received this book from the publisher in exchange for writing a review, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment