Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Paperwork

I've been working on our dossier for the adoption.  I have hit a few snags, but luckily both are now corrected (I hope).  For the first, I accidentally dated a check to the US for 2012 (whoops!) and had to redo that.  They have since cashed the correct check, and so I take that to mean that we are moving forward on our US government approval, although I know it can still take some time.  Then, I got my birth certificates that I requested from the IN vital records.  I was so excited to get them, since it is one less paper to worry about, until I saw that my name is misspelled on both copies.  Thankfully, they are sending me replacements tomorrow.

Now I'm working on taking pictures of us and the house.

Everything is really looking green and beautiful around here.  And see those orange tulips?  Those did survive the deer/squirrel assault on eating all the bulbs in the front yard.  They are the only tulips we had this year, but they are gorgeous.  

No comments:

Post a Comment