Monday, July 22, 2013

Moving Forward

Today I'm getting our dossier apostilled.  Sounds fancy, doesn't it?  Well, basically, it means I have to certify some paperwork at the capital (which for Kentucky, is Frankfort, in case you didn't know).  I hired our teenage babysitter, Maddie, to watch the kids this afternoon so I don't have to drag them along for a long car ride and boring paperwork.  They are quite happy to miss out on that!

After I get everything apostilled and copied, I get to send it off!  It won't be offically registered in the country for about 2 months (time for translating and etc), but I'm so excited that we are getting closer.  Once we are offically registered, it could be a year or more before we get a referral, but I'm still plenty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment