Monday, May 12, 2014

Beautiful

We spent the weekend at my inlaws' house in northern Indiana.  We got to see the wedding of two dear friends.  It was such a beautiful weekend!
We enjoyed a tea party on the lawn Saturday morning.  The kids all really enjoyed it, probably because there were several snacks in those pretty dishes!  It was a lot of fun, and I think it will become a tradition.  My mother-in-law has an assortment of pretty tea cups and saucers, so everyone got to pick one.


Just look at my sexy man.  He was the best man at the wedding, so of course he was dressed in a tux. 

I think I'm going to have this picture put on canvas for the wall.  I'm pretty sure it's the best photo I've ever gotten of all three kids!  


Polly's hair was fabulous.  I'd love to have this done to my hair sometime.


My inlaws' yard is full of beautiful flowers.  These are just a few by the front driveway.  Their yard is like a magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment